Welcome to Lime Academy Hornbeam
We believe that all our children and young people should have the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential; to develop academically and socially to the best of their ability. We offer a broad, balanced and personalised curriculum, including opportunities for personal and social growth and development.
Antony Clements, Interim Headteacher
Guidance for Visitors: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Lime Academy Hornbeam is asking for the support and understanding of our visitors in helping us minimise the risk of COVID-19. We continue to take guidance from Public Health England. the Government and the Local Authority and taking their advice into account, we are now limiting access to the site and all visits must be pre-arranged.
How can you help us?
Limiting the spread of infection is everyone’s responsibility. You can help us to keep our community safe by:
• Respecting and supporting all of the safety measures that we have put in place
• Maintain a social distance of 1m+ where possible
• Visitors do not need to wear masks/face coverings outside the school as social distancing is more important. Visitors who enter the school should wear a mask/face covering
• Any visitors to the school should wash their hands with soap and water before leaving home and once they arrive at the school. Gel hand sanitiser is available on arrival and throughout the school site
• Using tissues (or the crook of your elbow) whenever you need to cough or sneeze, disposing safely of your used tissues and washing/sanitising your hands immediately
• You have travelled from or transited through any of the countries or areas that are currently on ‘lockdown’ in the past 14 days
• You have developed a fever (above 37.8C) or a new, continuous cough within the last seven days
• Anyone in your household is required to self-isolate in accordance with Government guidelines
For the avoidance of potential embarrassment, we would also like to advise you that Hornbeam is currently operating a ‘no handshake’ policy for all members of its community and apologise for not being able to give you our usual warm welcome, but we must take the current situation very seriously and look after the welfare of our pupils and staff.
Please click here to download the Trust's Visitors Policy here.
Prior to your visit, please complete our Visitor Declaration form, please click here.