Lime Academy Hornbeam Vacancies
Lime Trust is a Multi Academy Trust founded in 2015, which merged with Hornbeam Academy Trust in September 2019. The Lime Trust has grown from 4 to 7 Schools which are located in the following areas; Havering, Waltham Forest and Peterborough. The Trust is a mixture of both Primary and Special Schools including an Ofsted Outstanding Hospital & Home Tuition Service located in Whipps Cross Hospital in Waltham Forest.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- Would like to join our enthusiastic and committed team
- Would like to support our young people in becoming independent and happy adults
- Would like the opportunity to develop professionally
The successful individuals will have:
- A commitment to young people and their education
- A positive attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A good team working ethic
- Membership of either local government or teachers’ pension schemes
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised lunches
- Generous annual leave entitlement (above statutory entitlement)
- Generous sick pay entitlement(above statutory entitlement)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay (above statutory entitlement)
- Generous leave allowance for personal and domestic reasons (above statutory entitlement)
- Training and Development opportunities – financial support and paid study leave
- Free eye tests for qualifying members of staff
- Occupational Health referral service
- Subsidised childcare and on site nursery at William Morris Campus.
We are committed to safeguarding, protecting and promoting the welfare of children and young people as our number one priority. This includes a commitment to robust recruitment, selection and induction procedures. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Lime Academy Hornbeam is a UNICEF Rights Respecting Schools and support the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
We are currently recruiting for:
Please email all job queries: email@example.com