Covid-19 Communication Updates
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Brookfield House Campus
Brookfield House Campus re-opened on Tuesday 17 November 2020 for White, Gold, Ruby, Lilac, Green and Pink classes. If your child has been advised to self-isolate or stay at home because the class is closed, please do not send them back to school until the date given in your letter. Thank you for your support.
Brookfield House Campus
Please click here to visit the Government's website to look at the latest COVID-19 guidance and support.
Please click here to visit the Government's website to look at the guidance on the new national restrictions from 05 November 2020
COVID-19: Main Symptoms
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.
Please find below Coronavirus updates/communications from the Academy:
Campus Risk Assessments
Useful Information - COVID-19
Symbol Supported Guides: COVID-19